Artist & Animator
Dante is an Afro-Latino and trans artist. He studied animation and earned a Bachelors in Fine Arts at the Kansas City Art Institute. His passions are creating / designing characters, animating and drawing fan art. He also enjoys things like crocheting, cooking, and playing video games!
Frequently Asked Questions
• Art Programs Used: Procreate and Clip Studio Paint EX
• Tools used: iPad Pro 2018 + Apple Pencil (2nd Gen), PC + Huion Kamvas 22
• Brushes used for Procreate: MaxPacks Brush Sets,
Abel Essentials 1 + 2.0, some default brushes
• Brushes used for Clip Studio: Default Brushes, CritterValley nearly Binary Brush,
some brushes + patterns from the assets store
• Programs used for animation: Clip Studio Paint EX for animating on PC
or Rough Animator on the iPad, Sony Vegas 15 for editing
These are my listed prices for the different types of commissions I offer! If you'd like to see more examples of a specific commission type, please feel free to contact me!
|Bust||Lines + color: $55|
|Half Body||Lines + color: $75|
|Full Body||Lines + color: $100|
|+Another character||70% of the price|
|Retro style (80s-90s anime style)||+$10|
|Design complexity fee||+$40|
|x1 Full body||Front view or Back view||$95|
|x1 Headshot||3/4 headshot of your character||$30|
|x1 Outfit chibi||A chibi that shows off the outfit of your character||$25|
|Custom design fee||If you want me to create a character based off of your descriptions/images||$65|
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to the terms below.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!WORK HOURS
• I work on commissions whenever I have the time.
I do have a day job that I work most of the week!
• I answer any messages/inquiries whenever I can.GENERAL
• You can purchase a commission for others.
• I have a right to decline a commission without giving a reason.
• I am willing to take commissions like art for your stream,
twitter banners, desktop backgrounds etc. Prices will vary for these.
• I reserve the right to post your commissioned pieces on my social media accounts or use in portfolio.PAYMENT
• I will not start until I receive payment.
• Payments are in USD.
• I accept PayPal, Venmo, Stripe, Ko-fi and Cash app as payment options.REFUNDS
• If I have started on your commission, I DO NOT allow refunds.
• I DO NOT allow refunds unless I am unable to work on it.USAGE AND PERMISSIONS
• Commissions are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless we had a discussion beforehand (like using it for streams or promotional materials).
• Usage for things like icons, headers, side image, etc. are fine.
• You may print your commissioned piece (ex. for yourself or as a gift.)
• You may NOT use it for commercial use (ex. business cards, merch, etc)
unless we have spoken about and came into an agreement.
• You may NOT claim it as your own artwork. Put credit where it's due.
• You may NOT use any of my work as NFTs.PROCESS
• Once payment is sent, I will begin on your commission.
• I will send a work in progress when the sketch is done.
• This is the stage where you will ask me for any changes, if needed.
• I will send more works in progress if I need more clarification.
• Once you approve the sketch, I will continue and finish the commission.
• Any big changes after the sketch stage will result in a +$5 charge for each change.ADOPTABLES / DESIGNS
• You are allowed to gift adoptables/designs to someone else.
• You are allowed to change any aspect of the design.
• You must credit me as the designer.
• If you resell the adoptable/design, please do not resell for a higher price
than what it was originally bought for (unless there is extra art added to it).I WILL DRAW
• People (real life and fictional)
• Feral Animals (depends)
• Fan art
• Candy Gore, Gore (depends)
• Robots (not mecha)
• Suggestive / nudityI WILL NOT DRAW